Vanuatu Program for Citizenship by Investment
Table of content:
- Information about Vanuatu
- Vanuatu is a member of the following organizations
- Vanuatu Program for Citizenship by Investment
- The Program Conditions
Officially the Republic of Vanuatu:
- Vanuatu is an archipelago of volcanic origin that includes a chain of more than 80 mountainous islands and is covered by rainy tropical forests. The name of the country refers to the two words; Vanua: meaning land or homeland and the word tu: meaning a position, and the two words together refer to the state of the new country.
- Vanuatu is located in the South Pacific Ocean to northeast Australia, northeast New Caledonia, western Fiji, southeast the Solomon Islands, and near New Guinea.
- Vanuatu comprises a chain of 83 islands located in the South Pacific Ocean between Australia and New Zealand.
- It is a former joint protectorate of the UK and France.
- It gained Independence in 1980.
- Vanuatu is a beautiful remote, tax-free tropical paradise, it is officially considered the 4th “Happiest Place in the World”.
- The capital city is Port Vila and is located on the island of Efate.
- Area: 12,199 Sq. km
- Population (in 2018): 292,680.
- Official Languages: Bislama; English and French.
- Currency: Vanuatu vatu (VUV): 1 USD = 125 VUV.
Vanuatu is a member of the following organizations:
- The British Commonwealth.
- The United Nations (UN).
- The International Organization of La Francophonie.
- The Pacific Islands Forum (PIF).
Vanuatu Program for Citizenship by Investment:
- The only Citizenship by Investment program of its kind in the Asia Pacific Hemisphere.
- The Development Support Program (DSP) was launched by the Vanuatu Government in 2018.
- Vanuatu passport is respected and reputed worldwide (ranked 30th globally), and passport holders travel to 130 visa-free countries including the UK, Schengen countries, Hong Kong, Singapore, Russia, and other countries.
- The application includes the main applicant, spouse, and single children up to the age of 26 subjects that they are full-time students, as well as dependent parents and grandparents of the main applicant or/and spouse over the age of 50 who live with the applicant and are dependents on him/her financially.
- Citizens of Vanuatu can hold dual citizenship, and the acquisition of citizenship is not reported to other countries.
- No prior residence or visit is required for citizenship.
- There are no income or capital gains taxes, no net wealth taxes, and no inheritance taxes in Vanuatu.
- When acquiring the citizenship of Vanuatu under the citizenship program, the applicant and his family members enjoy full lifelong citizenship that can be passed to future generations by descent.
- The process takes 30 to 60 days to complete the citizenship process subject to the applicant’s nationality and the probity checks and the FIU check.
- The passport is issued for 10 years, when expired, can be renewed through any Vanuatu Embassy or Consulate for the standard passport renewal fee.
- The Applicant, whose Schengen or UK visa applications have been rejected for technical reasons, can apply to the program.
The Program Conditions:
The main applicant should be above 18.
A clear criminal record for all family members.
Citizens of Iran, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, and North Korea are restricted from this program unless they have been residing outside these countries for the past 5 years before applying.
Vanuatu passport holders can enter 130 countries visa-free (or visa on arrival) including:
||Saint Kitts & Nevis
|Antigua and Barbuda
|Bosnia and Herzegovina
||St. Vincent and the Grenadines
|Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
||Papua New Guinea
||Trinidad and Tobago
We can also help you obtain other passports such as St. Lucia, Dominica, Grenada, St. Kitts, and Nevis, and Turkey.