Citizenship in Turkey by investment
Table of content:
- Information about Turkey
- Turkish economy
- Education in Turkey
- Citizenship in Turkey Program conditions
- download Citizenship in Turkey Program PDF
Information about Turkey:
Turkey is distinguished by its strategic location, which has earned its great importance through the ages, which has made it a corridor of civilizations and a stable for many of them. The greater part of present-day Turkey is located in a region called Asia Minor, or Anatolia.
60% of Turkish territory is in Anatolia in the Asian continent, but present-day Turkey is a transcontinental country, which means that it extends over more than one continent.
The population of Turkey is 80 million, according to the 2017 census. The population speaks Turkish, which is the official language.
The largest city in Turkey is Istanbul, with a population of more than 15 million, followed by the capital, Ankara, with a population of nearly five and a half million. Then Izmir, with a population of 4.3 million, then Bursa, with a population of 2.9 million, then Antalya, with a population of 2.4 million, according to 2017 statistics.
Turkey is currently ranked 14th in the economy, and in economic terms, we mention that Turkey is 15th in car production. One in every 67 cars produced in the world is produced in Turkey.
you can learn more about the fees to obtain citizenship in Turkey by following this link
Education in Turkey:
Its universities occupy advanced ranks in the world university rankings. The entire educational system has witnessed radical reforms that raised the level of education in general in Turkey. Education today is compulsory for a period of 12 years. There are all kinds of schools in the country, in addition to public schools, there are private schools and international schools also in Turkey. Public education in Turkey is at a high level, and the government sector is ahead of the private sector in most fields, unlike what is known in many countries of the world. The State is interested in providing high-level services.
Healthcare in Turkey is free of charge. There are three types of hospitals in the country, which are governmental, private, or university. Although health services are affiliated mainly to the state, you can obtain health insurance from private companies, as it is open to the private sector as well. The health care system in Turkey is on a global level and is in accordance with international standards and specifications, and it is often superior to those in Europe.
Advantages of the Turkish passport:
A Turkish passport holder can travel to 77 countries around the world without the need to obtain a visa.
The holder can also travel to 33 countries, obtain a visa automatically upon arrival, and travel to more than 8 countries with an electronic visa that he/she extracts online.
Invest in Turkey:
The investment in Turkey exceeds 20 billion dollars, making it the most important investment market. Perhaps the diversity of projects that the investor can undertake is the biggest attraction, as he/she can work in the industrial or agricultural field, as well as advanced and small projects.
Citizenship in Turkey Program conditions:
- The application includes the main applicant, the spouse, and single children under 18. Children over the age of 18 can obtain permanent residency in Turkey after the parents obtain Turkish citizenship.
- Keeping the investment or real estate for not less than three years.
- That the security record for all family members is clear.
The main applicant must visit Turkey at the beginning of the transaction, then all family members included in the application must visit Turkey upon its completion – and the applicant may request personal presence during the application process.
- All nationalities are allowed to apply for the program.
- The Turkish passport is ranked 36th in the world and allows visa-free travel to 121 countries, including Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, and other countries.
- It is considered one of the fastest citizenship programs: the completion period ranges from 3 to 6 months.
- The applicant has the right to benefit from the real estate investment through leasing, and he/she is also entitled to benefit from the returns on cash deposits (interest or Islamic Murabaha).
- Investment / real estate is subject to the provisions of Islamic Sharia in inheritance.
Advantages of Turkish citizenship:
- Traveling to Turkey without a visa, working and settling in it.
- Enjoy the benefits of one of the safest environments in the world.
- Benefit from government education and scholarships in Turkey.
- Social grants (family support, retirement pension, health, and social security).
- Citizenship holder is subject to tax only on income earned inside Turkey.
For more information about the program’s fees and benefits, Please visit this click here.
We can also help you obtain other passports such as Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada, St. Kitts, and Nevis, and St. Lucia.